The SLIDING Method will provide you with a process for preparing the structure and content in your presentations, and creating
clear, concise, compelling narratives.
Successful presentations consist of three elements: content, design and delivery. Content is the message you want to share. Design consists of the look and feel of the slides you will use to support that message. Delivery consists of everything a presenter does to successfully convey that message to the audience.
If the foundation of your presentation isn’t strong your content, amazing design, and masterful delivery will be completely ineffective.
At the end of this workshop you will know how to:
- Use the SLIDING method in preparing a presentation.
- Create a great structure that reinforces your message.
- Present your message as a 21st century narrative.
- Use visual thinking to boost your creativity.
- Create a solid, advanced draft of your presentation’s graphic design.
“I am amazed at what I have learned in such a short period of time attending workshops provided by Sliding.ca! I am a better presenter!”
Elton Brown , Toastmasters: District 60 – Division H Governor